Sunday, June 17, 2007

So I have been on the warpath for a job lately, I filled out a Sal & Mookie's application but I'm waiting to see if I could get a job at Fresh Market instead before I turn it in.

What else, what else...went to Jubilee Jam last night, it was dull until LUDA came on, and then it was fucktastic. I am glad I spent the twenty bucks.

A minute ago I searched for chat things that were supposed to be similar to Habbo Hotel (a haunt I frequented about five years ago), and I ended up signing up for this "IMVU" thing that proceeded to direct me to a bunch of people's pages that I may or may not know (they grabbed them from my email address I guess), and just generally launched me into colorful, pre-teeny confusion. It is, in fact, not like Habbo Hotel at all, and I am probably going to quit using it in about five minutes. What a waste of a download.

Nothing else to report so far as I know...wait! I haven't told you all yet that I HAVE TEXTING NOW!!!! So you can text away anytime of the day or night, I don't sleep anyway. If you have AT&T/Cingular, harass me at your leisure, since I can text YOU for free!

No comments: