Thursday, June 7, 2007

excitement

Well I checked the scale today, and I am excited to say I am down to 122! That's an eight pound loss from the end of May. So hurrah for me, and only ten more to go!

What else, what else...

I am about to go to the gym again. Somehow going to the gym changed from being a harassing chore into something I look forward to, which is a definite improvement. I don't know what came over me but it's sure good. Cause I plan on being a hard-bodied fox before the summer ends. Laugh if you like. I would laugh too I guess.

We are out of dog food, oh noes!

Oh yea, Jonny's twin Karen is getting married, she says they are thinking of sometime in spring '08. That will be a fun wedding to go to. I want a spring wedding too. So now it looks like Jonny is about to be the only one not married off.

La la la...played the Sims 2 last night. It seems suspiciously similar to the Sims 1.

Nothing else to say right now.

No comments: