Wednesday, December 17, 2008

here's some stuff

i never want to outgrow my ability to be childlike

everything on this earth is magical and is filled with the ability to do something amazing and worthwhile

i want to do something worthwhile

i refer most miscellaneous things as "ditties" even though they aren't at all musical

i would choose music over food if i had to

you better not make me have to

regardless of as much pain and bitterness i have experienced in my life i still have never associated love with pain

however it is that you feel, there is a Shakespearean expression for it

"listen to the dull and ignorant, for they too have their story"

sometimes i act like a bitter cynic, but only because i think cynicism is funny. it's my inside joke with myself. by the same token, i also campaigned for cthulu as president 08, but i (secretly) think he wouldn't have made a good president. i'm not even sure if i believe in cthulu. but don't tell him i said that. i value my vital organs

protecting the weak and spoiling my loved ones gives me an erection

i know when i'm in love when i imagine myself washing the other's dishes while singing at the top of my lungs

i am the most beautiful person on earth and so is everybody else

and whoever you are out there

i love you

i love you

i love you

No comments: