Thursday, July 12, 2007

crank dat spiderman

So I just got back from the most bizarre day at work evAR.

Pretty much everything that could have gone wrong did--the computers went completely down so we had to figure out bills using whatever calculator we had available. I was on my own on drive through (an institution created by satan) so I used my phone. And then we ran out of pretty much everything that people ordered. We made it through the rain though.

AP scores came back...5 in English. Huzzah. I still felt awful about that exam though, maybe it was just super hard and the national scores were low that they graded it on a curve or something.

Saw Harry Potter Tuesday night, it was pretty cool. I still think that mirror thing is going to be important though and they're basically screwed since they left it out.

Saving up some money, still have lots of things to buy.

Blah blah blah I have nothing important to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got a 5 too!!!
(and this layout is the bomb)